What is IoT ?
The Internet of Things refers to all the worldwide devices connected to each other through the internet to share and gather data. Thanks to inexpensive computer chips and the prevalence of wireless networks, you can turn something big as an airplane into a small capsule. The Internet of Things is making the world smarter and interactive by incorporating physical and digital devices and networks.
Are you new to the Internet of Things (IoT)? Want to make a career in the IoT stream? Veterans design Axivon's IoT well-comprehensive course to understand programming languages, electronic circuit designs, microcontrollers, and computer basics.
Pupils will be introduced to methodologies, IoT fundamentals, physical-layer protocols, IoT standards, and frameworks. This course will also cover the development and implementation of IoT solutions and using service-rich cloud platforms.
Why to enrol in IoT training at AXIVON ACADEMY?
• Live projects based on IoT fundamentals and implementation of different IoT concepts like Raspberry Pi.
• Flexible instructor-led training according to your daily schedules and weekend classes is also available.
• Get lifetime access to LMS (Learning Management System), where you can learn anything, anytime and anywhere.
• Polish your skills and knowledge on the online and practical assignments.
• Get internationally recognized ‘’IoT certification’’ after the completion of the assignments, projects, and training sessions.
• We have a 24/7/365 customer support team for resolving all your technical queries. We’re using ticket-based systems for reaching you ASAP!
• Learn from the industry-relevant IoT cases and case studies with the assistance of veterans.
The market for internet of Things or IoT is expected to touch above $500 billion in the upcoming years, which means a surfeit of job opportunities will be available in this sector. Currently, there are thousands of openings for IoT professionals even in this pandemic period.
So what are you waiting for? Call us, and we’ll book your slot for our IoT course.